San Diego Chinese Academy is a non-profit organization established in 1988. Our mission is to preserve and promote Chinese tradition, culture and language. We have a team of outstanding faculty and professional administrative personnel. Our classes are conducted in a lively atmosphere interspersed with fun cultural activities. We offer Pre-kindergarten to Grade 12 immersive Chinese classes with ZhuYin and PinYin, bilingual Chinese classes, high school credit classes and adult class. All classes are maintained at a low student to teacher ratio. We are located at La Jolla Country Day School with its beautiful campus and advanced amenities.
最新活動公布欄 Upcoming Event
- 09/23/2023 學分班文化課, Credit class culture lesson
- 09/24/2023 註冊、全校家長及學分班説明會/家長大會、慶祝教師節及中秋節、學分班報名及轉班截止, Registration, Celebrate Teacher’s Day and Moon Festival , School/ Parents Meeting, Credit Class Parents/Principal Meeting, PTA Meeting, Last Day of Credit Class Registration and Class Change
- 10/01/2023 各班親師座談會、班代表會議(1) 、升旗典禮彩排, Teachers/Parents Meeting, Room Parents Meeting (1), Flag Raising Ceremony rehearsal
- 10/02/2023 學分班文化課, Credit class culture lesson
- 10/07/2023 學分班文化課, Credit class culture lesson
- 10/08/2023 升旗典禮、退費及轉班截止, Flag Raising Ceremony, Last Day of Tuition Refund and Class Change
- 10/15/2023 教務研討會議（2）, Teachers Meeting (2)
- 10/22/2023 上學期期中考、班代表會議(2), Mid-term Exam, Room Parents Meeting (2)
- 10/29/2023 班級寫字比賽, Class Chinese Character Writing Contest
2023-20224 學年度網上註冊 Online Registration
畢業典禮與謝師宴 Graduation and Teacher Appreciation Dinner
2022-2023 學年度網上註冊 Online Registration
聖地牙哥中華學苑 2022-2023 學年將回學校上課. San Diego Chinese Academy will return to La Jolla Country Day School for the 2022-2023 school year.
詩詞朗誦比賽 Poetry Recitation Contest,
新學年第一學期遠距教學 Remote Learning Fall 2020
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in California, many school districts in San Diego have decided to implement remote learning for the next school year. Our school has decided to implement remote learning for the first semester of the 2020-2021 school year. We will decide what to do regarding the second semester based on the situation of the epidemic later on.